Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It has been awhile…and I have no excuses.

Not much exciting has happened in the past two months which causes a lack of blogging.

HJNTIY

Thanks Angela for the acronym. The first time I saw the preview for “He’s Just Not That Into You” I knew I wanted to see the movie. I think it is because of “Big Love” and just how cute Gennifer Goodwin is. So forget hinting around for a few months (which I am sure Josh would have picked up on), I flat out told him I wanted to see that and he had to take me. Friday morning I was watching the news and the movie preview said that HJNTIY was opening that day. Oh, I forgot. I thought to myself that Josh better remember “surprise” me with a date. Can I really call it a surprise if I am anticipating it? Of course he remembered and planned to go to the 7:55 showing so we could go out to dinner first. There is a new restaurant that is right across the street from the theater that we wanted to try. So Josh went to buy tickets and I put our name on the list for a table. Even though we were there an hour early it was already sold out. UGH! So we enjoyed our dinner at this Lalla Grill and will definitely go back. Saturday we planned on going to the 12:45 showing. We thought it would be early enough that not a lot of people were there. Not the case. We had to sit three rows from the front. The worst part is that I had to sit by this single guy and he smelled. First of all why is a single late 20s guy going to a chick flick by himself? And second…Take A Shower. The entire movie I was turned away from him, but it did not work all that well. The fact is that of all my senses, the worst is smell. I just don’t have a very powerful sniffer, so I know it had to be bad.

The movie was very cute and both Josh and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this for a girls night out or date night.

No comments: