Thursday, April 15, 2010

Homeless Homebody

I used to long for a house. I love HGTV and any show about buying or selling a house. I wanted to put my own touches on a place, and really see what my design style is. I was tired of throwing away money on rent each month.

Now, I long for a home. A place to call my own. The past four months have been bearable by the grace of God.

I am about at my limit though. Mostly I want comfort. I want to be in one place for more than four days. I am tired of carrying my clear plastic tubs to and from the car. In the past 9 months I have slept in 39 different beds. Last week I walked outside to the jeep to get clean underwear twice! As I typed that I realized that I left all of my underwear at the house I was at last night. Oops. Well I guess I will be at the store early tomorrow.

This week I have been gloomy, crabby, and just plain mean (no I am not PMSing). Josh and I have been married for almost five years and this is the hardest I have ever worked fighting for a healthy relationship (And I am not succeeding). I am selfish and give in to my desire to blame Josh for everything. Sometimes I wonder if I can put on my happy face.

1 comment:

DeWeese Fam of Four said...

Oh Cassie I'll keep praying for you guys. Nice job at sharing in honesty. Wish I had more encouragement to share, but know that we're sure praying for you guys. If you need a night off or some Settlers, come on over. :)