Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Random Things

It seems that I have been tagged.

So here it goes…


1. When I go grocery shopping, I mean really grocery shopping I go to at least 4 places. First Trader Joes, next Del Monte Produce. Whatever I cannot find at those two places, I look for at Safeway. This excludes milk, chicken breasts, and eggs. Those three things I get at Costco. If I need laundry detergent or products of that nature, I stop in at Target.
2. I hate bugs. This morning on the Today show they had a segment about bed bugs. I had to turn the channel because if I watched it I would not be able to sleep tonight.
3. I get my hair cut at great clips. That being said, there are specific people that I go to there. I call ahead and get their schedules and go when one of them are working.
4. My church meets in an old theater with statues of naked people. There is also a zebra print chair in the ladies bathroom.

I tag, Andrea, Parkers, Anna, Jenni.

No comments: