Monday, May 17, 2010

That's all?

I just got done taking my first online quiz. It was over 12 Bible verses. I have been working for the past three weeks at memorizing these verses word for word. If made sure the I had the correct tense of a verbs and concentrated on subject-verb agreement. Basically I had every letter perfect!

Josh sat beside me to ensure I wouldn't cheat.

I logged on to the website and started with a little nervousness in my stomach.

Once the page loaded all the verses I memorized were on the page written word for word. All I had to do was match them with the correct passage. WHAT? THAT'S IT? Now don't get me wrong, I think that only positive will follow memorizing Bible verses but I was a little disappointed. After less than a minute I had double checked my answers and submitted my quiz. The results were instant and yes I did get 100% I was pretty disappointed that it wasn't harder

Josh told me that the reason I was upset was because I am actually good at memorizing things so this area that I excel in wasn't tested being tested thoroughly. Well shucks.

No comments: